• Responsible for administering Sales and Rental orders for Machine, Lift, and Agricultural business. Provide information to customers regarding our products and services.
• Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Process new machine and attachment order requests from Sales Representatives. This includes confirming all specifications, communicating the order to Sales Administration, and follow up on the order for accuracy.
• Input all new rental agreements for Sales Representatives. To include machine transfer, preparation, attachment installation, transportation, and monthly billing.
• Input into DBS all new sale, rental conversion, and used sales from Sales Representative Sales Delivery Orders. Ensure that all aspects of the sale are completed to include attachment procurement, servicing, and transportation.
• Audits and reconciles sales at the end of each month to ensure that all proper credits have been applied and that all trailing costs are accounted for.
• Audits and reconciles attachment inventories on a weekly basis.
• Arranges transportation of machines and attachments to other locations.
• Receives new machines and attachments into inventory as they are received within the region.
• Ensures that all new machines and attachments are pre-delivered.
• In the absence of Sales Representatives field incoming customer calls, resolve or delegate as needed.
Key Performance Metrics:
• Inventory accuracy.
• Customer Satisfaction as measured by Daniel Group rental surveys.
• Company sales operational excellence metrics. Inventory accuracy.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV