ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Customer service activities.
• Take calls, answers questions, quotes rates.
• Assists customers choose correct equipment size, mix, and model for application and jobsite requirements.
• Promotes the use of Caterpillar products for all rental needs.
• Maintains proactive / creative posture to increase rental sales activity and profitability.
• Ensures accurate and timely rental transactions: invoicing, insurance verification, credit checks and payment terms.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Certificate of completion or AA/AS degree from a community college or technical school and four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV