Assist management by coordinating and reporting on activities related to the procurement, inventory control, repair, preventative maintenance, vehicle history documentation and vehicle expense data base to include all necessary inspections required by state and federal guidelines for all Quinn Rental assets. Ensure all Quinn Rental Service Assets are in compliance with appropriate DMV documentation requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Monthly Quote, Pipeline, Sales and Fleet reporting
• Environmental / Emissions reporting
• DMV renewals & vehicle title records updates
• Quinn Rental branding of Fleet (Decals) and online lead generation
• Assist in maintaining accurate machine population data within Saleslink, training and supporting system users as needed
• Coordinate with vendors to obtain quotes for Allied Equipment purchases, Issue Purchase Orders for Allied Equipment and apply credits as applicable
• Collaborate with Quinn Used Equipment to transfer assets out of QRS inventory
• Support the creation, distribution & verification of monthly rosters of CAT rollout fleet being sent to the stores and customers, including transportation as necessary and scheduling of additional fleet rollout based on equipment age/hours/costs
• Organize, prioritize & distribute information. Maintaining both paper and digital files while ensuring accuracy and confidentiality; including the request & maintenance of Certificates of Insurance, Purchase Order reconciliation and related documents
• Coordinate with Sales Administration on work tool orders/transfers and with Parts Inventory to ensure appropriate sales inventory levels
• Support weekly inventory cycle counts
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and coordinate effort to improve.
• Supporting Workgroup, Division and Company projects
• Work safely at all times. Carry out duties and responsibilities according to safety guidelines and Company policies
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company’s values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality, Relationships, and Service.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree, 5 – 8 years related CAT experience, or an equalivent combination of education & related experiences.
Ability to communicate in writing clearly and effectively; Read with comprehension the necessary related documentation. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate proficiency of Microsoft Office and IMB iSeries.
The role will be expected to travel to each of Quinn’s Rental locations at least 2x per year.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General office environment with climate control. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.