Assist the Product Support Sales group and Regional teams by providing exceptional customer service. Coordinate efforts in the development and implementation of product support programs and initiatives with the focus on increasing parts and service sales and improving customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support product support sales operations throughout the company.
• Establish efficient, consistent processes across the company leveraging "best practices".
• Conduct product support data mining and analysis.
• Perform monthly sales commission process for the Product Support Sales representatives.
• Serve as the DBS, PTOS, CTS and PartsStore coordinator for the Product Support Sales group.
• Process customer invoices, credits and POs for Product Support Sales.
• Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
• Plan and coordinate Product Support meetings and customer events.
• Assist the Marketing Group in efforts to improve and maintain the customer, machine population and lead generation data in Sales Link.
• Organize, prioritize and distribute information and maintain files (sales, contracts, bids, finance, etc), ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
• Facilitate the communication of Product Support Sales Group information to employees.
• Assist the Training and Development Department in managing Product Support Sales training records and courses.
• Identify opportunities for company process improvements and coordinate effort to improve.
• Submit weekly updates as to the status of current projects.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Two year College degree / certificate (AA or AS) or 3 years of related industry experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV