Coordinate all store specific Parts DBS reports; finalize surplus returns for all vendors. Update stock orders, stock transfers, and customer credits, update location changes for new or moved inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reviews and processes TEPS/customer emergency back order parts.
• Reviews documents for eligible invoicing.
• Submit Caterpillar parts claims associated with shortages, overages and shipped as.
• Maintains status of emergency back orders.
• Assists with resolution of parts inventory problems.
• Update Daily Bin and Physical Counts in DBS.
• Work Daily location verification report and weekly location available report.
• Reconciles all claims filed for payment
• Perform random cycle counts and check for accuracy.
• Make sure we are at 100% on each month end process.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bilingual preferred.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV