Manage and coordinate incoming cash, check and credit card transactions though daily reconciliation and generation of cash report. In addition, to miscellaneous parts department tasks associated with freight invoices, cycle counts and Caterpillar parts claims.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepares daily cash report.
• Reviews and submits freight invoices for payment
• Reviews and processes TEPS/customer emergency back order parts.
• Reviews documents for eligible invoicing.
• Review and coordinate novelty stocking.
• Submit Caterpillar parts claims associated with shortages, overages and shipped as.
• Maintains status of emergency back orders.
• Assists with resolution of parts inventory problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bilingual preferred.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F/ V /DV