• Support EMSolutions operations throughout the company.
• Coordinate / schedule Product Link installations with Service Departments.
• Register / deregister Product Link equipment installations.
• Assist Service Departments with non-reporting Product Link units, help with troubleshooting for registration on Vision Link. Provide additional support as needed for vendor / customer communication
• Invoice all EMS customers’ subscriptions fees. Review with PSSR and Product Support Manager prior to billing.
• Migrate machines from Equipment Manager to Vision Link.
• Create usernames and passwords for Vision Link users.
• Contact other CAT dealers with Universal Customer ID conflicts.
• Ensure Trimble invoice is accurately distributed among all service departments.
• Organize, prioritize and distribute information and maintain files, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
• Work safely at all times. Carry out duties and responsibilities according to safety guidelines and policies.
• Flexibility for business related travel and overtime.
• Represents Quinn Company in a professional manner that promotes the goals and values set forth by the Company and the Caterpillar organization.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Two year College degree / certificate (AA or AS) or 3 years of related industry experience.
Ability to communicate in writing clearly and effectively; Read with comprehension the necessary related documentation. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.