Coordinate support activities within the Equipment Management Solutions program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Support EMSolutions operations throughout the company.
• Coordinate / schedule Product Link installations with Service Departments.
• Register / deregister Product Link equipment installations.
• Assist Service Departments with non-reporting Product Link units, help with troubleshooting for registration on Vision Link. Provide additional support as needed for vendor / customer communication
• Invoice all EMS customers’ subscriptions fees. Review with PSSR and Product Support Manager prior to billing.
• Migrate machines from Equipment Manager to Vision Link.
• Create usernames and passwords for Vision Link users.
• Contact other CAT dealers with Universal Customer ID conflicts.
• Ensure Trimble invoice is accurately distributed among all service departments.
• Organize, prioritize and distribute information and maintain files, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
• Work safely at all times. Carry out duties and responsibilities according to safety guidelines and policies.
• Flexibility for business related travel and overtime.
• Represents Quinn Company in a professional manner that promotes the goals and values set forth by the Company and the Caterpillar organization.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Two year College degree / certificate (AA or AS) or 3 years of related industry experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F / V / DV