Processes applications for credit accounts, completes preliminary releases, approves credit transactions and collects receivables by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Calls or writes to credit bureaus, and other business resources to check credit references;
• Processes credit applications and makes credit approval decisions;
• Keeps record or file of credit applications, transactions, deposits, and payments;
• Prepares letters to customers having delinquent accounts and makes follow up calls to generate payment;
• Adjusts incorrect credit charges and records extensions of credit on overdue accounts;
• Completes preliminary releases in a timely manner and ensures customers have proper insurance.;
• Monitors credit accounts; Provides information to sales and parts staff on status of new account;
• Receive and distribute incoming mail and other communications.
• Maintains customer accounts; Ability to manage difficult or emotional
• Customer situations and make sound and accurate judgments
• Prepare and conduct monthly meetings with store management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F/ V /DV