Processes and approve releases for credit accounts, approves credit transactions and collects receivables by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintain accounts by making contact with customers via phone, email, fax or letters to collect on past due invoices and offer solutions to resolve billing disputes and issues.
• Effectively communicates to the operation team on all short paid and/ or disputed invoices with follow-up until dispute is resolved.
• Conducts monthly credit meetings to report on progress of payment or resolution of delinquent balances.
• Manages incoming phone calls from external and internal customers while providing excellent customer service.
• Assess orders on accounts that have exceeded customer’s credit limit and provide credit decisions.
• Utilize Excel to generate credit meeting reports.
• Records accurate notes on all communication in AR system.
• Utilizes company databases and software for data and information to help with collection efforts.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F/ V /DV