“To expand and grow the 1st Choice Integrated Building Systems Firm in the United States of America.”
The incumbent programs, services, and retrofits large commercial energy management systems, and integrates various proprietary controls systems. S/he may supervise and/or direct the work of entry-level technicians and installers.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs building automation and system integration tasks for proprietary systems.
- Designs enterprise solutions for multiple sites into a single platform.
- Programs building automation, control logic, and sequence of operations.
- Troubleshoots potential issues, including identifying and debugging software and installation problems.
- Commissions building automation systems.
- Assembles all required documentation and user manuals created during the development process.
- Provides programming, integration, testing, and graphical design for building automation systems.
- Designs and delivers in-house and owner training sessions on system use, specialized products, etc.
- Completes Requests for Information (RFIs), submittals, and material ordering.
- Acts as a technical resource to existing customers and field employees.
- Assists sales team personnel with projects on an as-needed basis.
- Maintains appropriate Company confidentiality at all times.
- Protects the assets of the Company and ethically upholds the Corporate Code of Conduct in all situations.
- Cultivates and promotes the “Hearts & Minds” safety culture.
- Consistently exemplifies the Core Values of the Company (We Care, We Strive for for Excellence, We Act with Integrity, We are Innovative, We are Competitive, and We are Accountable).
- This position operates primarily in a professional office environment, and routinely utilizes standard office equipment, such as computers, phones, copiers, and filing cabinets.
- Work duties may occasionally necessitate walk throughs of local job sites, during which the incumbent may utilize basic tools, and be intermittently exposed to the conditions typically associated with a construction site.
- In performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, walk, hear, and possess an appropriate degree of both visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- This is considered a light work position, which means possible exertion of up to twenty (20) pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to ten (10) pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- This position may require up to 80% local travel to client sites.
- 3+ years of HVAC controls or related technical experience.
- Working knowledge of building systems, operations, and conservation strategies.
- General familiarity with protocols such as Modbus, BACnet, LonWorks, and Ethernet.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Google Suite products.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) with diverse audiences.
- Capable of successfully executing job tasks under minimal supervision/coaching.
- Experience with Tridium and Delta Controls.
- Niagara AX/Niagara 4 Framework experience.
- Tridium Certification.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As a part of our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we also take affirmative action to recruit, hire, and advance qualified females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.