“To expand and grow the 1st Choice Integrated Building Systems Firm in the United States of America.”
The incumbent grows assigned controls accounts through the sale of control projects/services and the successful execution of assigned controls work. S/he ensures assigned controls work revenue and gross profit goals are met, and that work is completed on time, within budget, to the customer’s satisfaction, and accounted for in an accurate and timely manner, all in accordance with the guidelines established in the Limbach Service System.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Redeems annual booking quota through the sale of control project and maintenance contracts by working with service sales representatives, and meets personal booking objectives at planned pricing levels.
- Provides repair, replacement, upgrade, and retrofit recommendations for control systems to customers.
- Estimates the cost of all repair, replacement, upgrade, and retrofit recommendations.
- Closes sales by creating and presenting professional proposals to customers for all estimates.
- Purchases and expedites materials, components, and parts in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Issues contracts and purchase orders to subcontractors/vendors within guidelines and limits of authority.
- Maintains the accuracy of all data required to manage control projects and contracts.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with fellow employees, prospects, customers, and vendors.
- Performs financial forecasting at regular intervals and reports relevant information to key stakeholders.
- Proactively manages all changes to project scope, schedule, and cost impacts to maximize profitability.
- Collaboratively establishes project labor plans, with activities broken down into manageable segments.
- Manages project cash flow to achieve a continuously positive NC-GP with an appropriate schedule of values, maximized monthly billings, and timely payment collections.
- Effectively manages job completion and final acceptance progress to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Confirms warranty start/finish dates, and assembles as-built and project submittal documentation.
- Trains, develops, coaches, provides technical support, and makes HR-related decisions for direct reports.
- Maintains appropriate Company confidentiality at all times.
- Protects the assets of the Company and ethically upholds the Corporate Code of Conduct in all situations.
- Cultivates and promotes the “Hearts & Minds” safety culture.
- Consistently exemplifies the Core Values of the Company (We Care, We Strive for for Excellence, We Act with Integrity, We are Innovative, We are Competitive, and We are Accountable).
- This position operates primarily in a professional office environment, and routinely utilizes standard office equipment, such as computers, phones, copiers, and filing cabinets.
- Work duties may regularly necessitate walk throughs of local job sites, during which the incumbent may utilize basic tools (measuring tape, screwdriver, wrench, etc.), and be intermittently exposed to the conditions typically associated with a construction site.
- In performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, walk, hear, and possess an appropriate degree of both visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- S/he may frequently be required to climb, stoop, crouch, crawl, reach, and/or perform repetitive motion.
- This is considered a light work position, which means possible exertion of up to twenty (20) pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to ten (10) pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- This position may require up to 70% local travel, primarily to client offices/meetings and job sites.
- 4+ years of applicable selling experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the BAS/controls industry.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel in particular).
- Aptitude for successfully negotiating with diverse audiences.
- Capacity to leverage communication/interpersonal skills to develop and enhance business relationships.
- College degree or advanced education preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As a part of our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we also take affirmative action to recruit, hire, and advance qualified females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.