CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: General Construction Laborers in Stockton, CA
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Construction Laborers for an upcoming project in the Stockton, California area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Construction Laborer Job Description
· Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
· Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
· Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, or rakes.
· Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.
· Tools of your trade
· Documentation to show you are legally eligible to work in the US
· Experience on commercial construction sites
· Verifiable work history
· Willingness to pass a drug test
· Reliable transportation
· Experience preferred
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance