Sebastian is a premier provider of communications and construction services in California. With more than 70 years of experience, Sebastian is passionate about providing people with a great place to work. Our high growth and dynamic model offers employees the opportunity for career advancement. As a family company we value the expertise and experience of our team.
Seeking qualified candidates for the position of Construction Laborer. The Laborer position performs tasks including: digging, backfilling, pulling wire, setting boxes, and cleaning sites. This position is responsible for completing physically demanding tasks as outlined by the project foreman and safely operating entry level construction equipment and basic hand tools.
- Must have experience operating a backhoe or bore rig.
- Must be able to follow directions and communicate clearly with a team.
- Must be fast-paced and maintain consistent work output.
- Ability to work in extreme weather and temperature conditions.
- Must be able to climb, sit, bend, stoop, stand, or walk for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift heavy and awkward loads up to 50 pounds.
- Must be comfortable working in tight spaces.
- Must comply with all company policies and safety procedures.
We are proud to offer you:
- Sebastian covers the cost of health, vision, dental, long term care, and life insurance for our employees
- 401k match up to 4%
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement program
- Company events to recognize outstanding performance and promote fellowship