Source / procure CAT and allied Equipment from customer base. Resell consigned equipment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Source equipment from customer base for resale
• Inspect and appraise equipment for resale value.
• Maintain relationships / contact with established equipment customer base.
• Expand new customer account base.
• Stay current of equipment market values.
• Forecast equipment sales market trends to leverage sales opportunities.
• Generate associated analysis and forecasting reports.
• Consult with Sales Management to establish sales pricing.
• Negotiate sales prices based on current market trends.
• Organize events and promotions to increase sales.
• Coordinate / administer Quinn Company marketing efforts.
• Develop consignment agreements and support documentation; maintain equipment data files.
• Coordinate equipment repairs and transportation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university and five years related sales and equipment valuation experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV