- CA |
- Jobs |
- Concrete Polishing Laborers and Finishers
Concrete Polishing Laborers and Finishers
Paso Robles93446CAUSPaso Robles, CA
- Concrete polishers will operate machinery, examples include an HTC grinder/polisher, hand grinding and edger's. The Concrete Polisher has an eye for detail, understands different types of concrete surfaces, and delivers a high-quality deliverable that meets client's expectations.
- Prepare concrete surfaces floor coatings and polishing
- Install floor coatings (Epoxies, urethanes, MMAs, polyaspartics Overlayments, Micro-toppings -Polish concrete surfaces by grinding and honing -Maintain and clean tools and equipm
- Able to communicate with coworkers and customers in a professional manner -Work effectively as a member of a team, while continuously striving to improve and develop individual skills and knowledge -Observe and adhere to company and customer safety policies, operating procedures, and technical requirements and specifications -Crew members will be required to travel approximately 30-40% of the time.
- Inventory, chemical and tooling usage daily.
- Clean and store all equipment and tooling upon completion of jobs.
- Grinding concrete floors and/or concrete repairs.
- Comply with strict compliance to all company health and safety rules and regulations.
- Strive to meet and exceed any and all production targets.
- Operating floor grinder machines effectively to evenly match grinding, honing and polishing levels.
- Operate vehicles, grinder/polishers, floor scrubbers, hand power tools, vacuums and other industry -related equipment following safety procedures.
- Installation of water and solvent based materials such as epoxies, joint fillers, overlays, sealers, stains and densifiers.