Service Technician Duties:
- Perform commercial service calls on equipment 5-50 tons
- Execute commercial maintenance contracts (SCE Quality Maintenance qualified a plus)
- Execute large commercial maintenance contracts (SCE Quality Maintenance qualified a plus)
- Refrigeration experience a plus but not required
- Experience with large built up systems a plus but not required
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Perform HVAC performance audits with electronic gauges (provided by company)
- Perform start up on newly installed equipment.
- Manage your work load and ensure your jobs are done correctly
- Assist on installations
- Ability to read, understand and diagnose electrical problems.
- Understand the refrigeration cycle and have the ability to calculate superheat and subcooling.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial service.
- Clean driving record.
- You must have your own tools.
- You need the ability to work nights and weekends if needed
- Pass a background check.
- Verifiable references.
What we Offer:
- Competitive wage based on experience and skills
- Includes overtime and monthly performance bonuses
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (including company match)
- Paid time off (80hrs)
- 6 paid holidays
- Company vehicle
- Hours of Operation: Monday -- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- This is not a sales job and pays a good hourly wage with overtime and monthly bonuses. We also have year-round work and don't slowdown in the winter months. We want technicians that can skillfully diagnose a problem and repair it. We are a commercial contractor that also does residential, so we do not operate like the typical residential contractor.
- We are a family owned company with a great atmosphere looking for a long-term employee that will grow with us as a company. We have doubled in size for the last 4 years and plan on continued growth