- CA |
- Jobs |
- CNC Operator & Carpenter - Ohio Design (SF)
CNC Operator & Carpenter - Ohio Design (SF)
San Francisco94110CAUSSan Francisco, CA
Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications/Experience:Ohio Design is looking for CNC Operator and Carpenter with 1-3 years experience. They must be able to work independently and be self-motivated and focused. That person will take ownership of their work and perform to high quality standards. We are a mid-size and growing furniture design and manufacturing business located in the heart of the Mission district of San Francisco, and we’re looking for someone to grow with us.Must be proactive, energetic, responsible person with a great work ethic and good people skills. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team member. This position is ideal for someone wanting to gain experience and skills in furniture manufacturing.Core Competencies:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, materials, specifications, adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Maintains CNC, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes, adjusting and reprogramming controls, sharpening and replacing worn tools
- Various carpentry responsibilities to include sanding, finishing, and installing
- Moderate to heavy lifting
- Quality control inspection
- Shop cleanup and organization
- Loading raw materials (Plywood & Hardwood Glue-Ups). Ability to lift 50 lbs. Assistance will be provided for heavier pieces.
- Setting up all aspects of the CNC Machine; to include but not limited to tool changing and zeroing machine.
- Draw parts from work orders and set cutting paths in Shop Bot Partworks Version 2.015.Software Program.
- Unloading and Organizing all cut parts and performing ongoing Quality Assurance and Control checks.
- Performing basic maintenance to the machine (i.e leveling machine, spoil board replacement as needed, light low voltage repairs if needed)
- Basic mechanical aptitude and comprehension of Machine calibration and Machine improvement.