• Interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry;
• Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vice.
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
• Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
Must have at 1 - 2 years experience.
Job Location: Union City, CA
Salary: $18 - $20/hr.