Alloy Metal Products in Livermore, CA has an immediate opening for a highly qualified machinist
· Good organizational and planning skills and self-motivated
· Able to read, interpret, and work from engineering prints, drawings and sketches.
· Setup and run 4&5 axis CNC Mills (Mori Seiki and Matsuura).
· Possess Very good knowledge of Fanuc and Yasnac controls.
· Strong Math skills.
· Able to inspect your own parts (1st article inspection).
· Very good knowledge of programming CNC mills machines.
· Able to assist/resolve operators with machining or programming issues.
· Must have own measuring tools.
· AS 9100 / ISO 9000 experience a plus.
Please do not apply for this position if you do not meet the above criteria
Minimum 5 years experience as a CNC setup person.
We offer a clean shop environment and challenging Jobs.
We also have an opening for a full time De-burr/Assembly person.Benefits: Competitive Wages, 401K, Medical/Dental Benefits & Paid holidays after 90 days. Signing Bonus available.