Job Summary: Delivers service to our customers meeting financial and business goals and objectives. Provides customer support and ensures customer satisfaction goals are achieved. Supervises account management activities of account team members on assigned service accounts. Responsible for contract renewal, expansion, improving customer satisfaction and ensuring contractual obligations are being met. Identifies opportunities for growth and sales in assigned customer portfolio and partners with the sales team as required. Works with account team(s) to develop innovative solutions that provide a profitable, measurable and repeatable value.
This position includes sales work at clients facilities. Duties include making sales or obtaining order or contracts for services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, retention and growth for assigned portfolio.
- Drives the account management process for assigned portfolio, which includes development of customer account profiles, account strategies, service delivery plan, customer budget planning and scheduled customer visits.
- Identifies and communicates issues, business goals and objectives to the account team(s) on all assigned accounts.
- Responsible for responding within 24-hours to all customer inquiries and concerns.
- Visits job sites as required ensuring that assigned work is being executed properly, looking for sales opportunities and communicating with the customers.
- Responsible for working with the Service Resource Coordinators to ensure the technician’s schedules and parts/materials are in place to deliver company profits and meet the customer obligations on assigned portfolios.
- Responsible for preparing subcontract agreements for all assigned work.
- Responsible for T & M and Quoted Job pull-through opportunities, working with the estimating team on the proposals and delivering proposals to the customer in a time frame to meet their needs.
- Responsible to review the financial performance of all assigned accounts on monthly basis and provide a correction plan for poor performing service agreements.
- Responsible for reviewing all open work orders on weekly basis to ensure that work is being executed and closed to exceed customer satisfaction and company financial goals.
- Responsible for meeting department growth plans by selling and expanding customer base.
- Responsible for customer assurance with regard to equipment up time and reliability.
- Provides a weekly activity plan to the Area Service Manager and the VP Service and Contracting.
- Assist Area Service Manager with the monthly manpower and financial forecast. This includes evaluating manpower, service work and QJ’s, and completing the forecast template.
- Prioritizes workload and request to ensure customer and employee satisfaction are delivered.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
- Prepares reports and correspondence and maintains files.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, and fax, calculator, shredding machine and copy machine.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written Provide accurate and timely information.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Other responsibilities as required.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business or related topic required or equivalent work experience. Experience not required, but experience in a customer service capacity a plus. To perform this jobs successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must be able to multi-task in high- stress situations. Must be able to communicate effectively in person, by phone and through written communication. Must be proficient with use of the telephone and voice mail, the computer, and other office equipment. Must be adept in use of MS Office, COINS, the Internet and e-mail.
Able to commute reliably to office base. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.