• Performs assigned accounts payable duties in a responsible, accurate and timely manner; matches PO’s to invoices, apply GL coding, key invoices, and identify capital purchases. Ensure invoices are processed based on vendor terms, identify allowance types and ensure cash discount is taken when available.
• Assist customers, vendors, and company personnel. Research and retrieve information as needed.
• Process invoices at high volume, while maintaining accuracy.
• Reconcile vendor’s monthly statements.
• Work in a team environment
• Assist manager on projects and reporting.
• Five or more years’ experience in an accounts payable role.
• Data entry
• Working in an office environment is required.
• Must have Excel intermediate or above experience, along with typing and 10-key by touch.
• Accounting background helpful.
• Knowledge of Three way match payable processing
• Strong customer service skills is a must.
• Strong analytical skills
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV