Job Title: Clean Room Q/C Inspector
Location: Fremont, CA
Hours: Mon-Fri (AM or PM Shift)
Pay: $12.00 or more (DOE)
Summary: QC inspectors study specifications or blueprints, and watch production processes to make sure they meet required standards. They take samples during production and conduct tests, rejecting substandard materials and finished goods. In firms with automated inspection equipment, inspectors oversee the equipment and review its results. Inspectors discuss their findings with supervisors, make recommendations for improvements and write reports.
· Visual Inspection of CNC Precision Machined Components.
· Responsible for Documentation and support within cleanroom Quality standards ISO 9000
· Ability to implement Six Sigma methodologies
· Ability to work from Blueprints (Solidworks)
· Conducting follow-ups on N/C non-conformance components (ex-Discoloration, Contamination, Dings, Scratches, Dents, etc.)
· Above demands are carried out within the local existing Health and Safety Guidelines
· High School or Vocational School and/or combination of both
· Ability to successful pass and verify clear background and clean drug test results
To Apply: Call 408-241-4900 Ext.209; Email resume to: