Lead, implement, and administer all customer service programs for Quinn Group, Inc. Work with business unit management teams to identify opportunities for improvement in customer satisfaction and develop plans to implement needed changes. Provide Senior Management and Regional Management the information needed to drive a customer service oriented culture. Track customer opportunities and disputes for appropriate follow-through from branch employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Write and implement programs to improve customer satisfaction and drive employee performance.
• Conduct periodic facility and vehicle inspections to detect areas of deficiency in customer service as well as reward for excellence in customer service.
• Address issues with management regarding "customer service culture" and provide management with tools to create/maintain this culture.
• Lead monthly customer service meetings with key management personnel to discuss customer service related issues.
• Manage all aspects of The Daniel Group or other similar customer survey providers including process management, progress reports, customer interaction on opportunities and disputes, and interaction with managers on areas of concern.
• Tracking Customer Service Metrics and analyzing trends and partnering with management to interpret results and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Provide monthly customer service scores and information to managers for departmental meetings
• Identify, develop and implement customer service training programs and assist the Training and Development Department with delivery.
• Present monthly customer service progress reports to Senior Management
• Create and manage ongoing public recognition programs for employees who receive positive customer recognition
• Maintains knowledge of latest customer service trends and best practices.
• Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and four years of related customer service / public relations experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in a equipment dealership setting preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel & Power Point
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV