Seeking a great Certified Electrician!
The Certified Electrician will be responsible for the electrical portion of the Solar Install.
Essential Job Functions
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, inverters, disconnects, junction boxes, etc.
- Install or replace wiring equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools or power tools
- Test electrical systems (electrical wiring, equipment, fixtures) using multimeter to ensure compatibility and safety of systems
- Adaptable to helping module crew complete installation, with understanding of string configuration
- Very knowledgeable in wiring sizing components, in regards to voltage drop calculations and components amperage rating
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- High Standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Work Ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard.
- Team player that can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work
- Must have a California State Certification
- Ability to climb ladders, scaffolding, or utility/telephone poles
- Ability to bend conduit
- Must have 5+ years of residential/commercial electrical experience
- Solar Experience preferred
- Solar Education preferred
We offer competitive pay with a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k) plan.
Verengo Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.