ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Answer incoming calls and emails from internal and external customers. Demonstrate proper telephone techniques and etiquette. Tone of voice and type of greeting should be enthusiastic, upbeat, helpful and inviting.
• Analyze caller’s needs to route call to appropriate person or department.
• Welcomes on-site visitors in a warm, friendly and respectful manner. Determine nature of business, and notifies appropriate personnel of arrival.
• Maintain an organized and professional work environment at all times.
• Assist the Human Resources Department with clerical projects while at the switchboard such as data entry, folding/stuffing envelopes, opening mail, etc.
• Order and maintain office supplies for the HR Department
• Handles bulk mailing for various Quinn company activities
• Mail room duties will be assigned. These include replenishing stock, distribution of mail and other post office related activities.
• Monitor after hour calls/messages from the answering service and route to appropriate personnel.
• A fit with Quinn Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED (General Education Diploma), three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to effectively multi-task. Good computer skills with MS Office.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV