Under the direction of the shop Foreman the Cabinet Assembler is responsible for assembly of cabinetry within the Production floor, all finished products that are to be shipped for installation purposes as well as all managing and sorting through all products that are received.
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for cabinet assembly and putting all items on pallets together accordingly
· Pull and assist in cutting panels for caps and face frames.
· Install glass on doors.
· Thoroughness, and excellent organizational skills
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Knowledge and use of table saw and cutting machinery
· Ability to work with individuals of all levels of the organization.
· Ability to demonstrate professional written and verbal skills.