Lead a team of multi-functional employees with responsibility to maximize company results in a defined branch territory. Serve as a leader for the company in a defined branch territory. Establish and maintain high-level relationships with key customers. Drive continuous company improvement and growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain effective internal partner relationships and relationships with major customers to achieve desired financial and market share objectives.
• Maximize business results in area of responsibility by leveraging company resources and external business partners.
• Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain a high performing work group.
• Manage profit/loss statement for branch business portfolio.
• Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
• Travel and make regular visits to customer locations.
• Travel with branch sales individuals to teach and mentor.
• Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
• Communicate and teach "value selling" concepts to work group and customers.
• Understand key competitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
• Identify opportunities for company performance improvements and lead effort to improve.
• Reinforce and teach company strategic plan and company values.
• Serve as the local company leader in a specified branch territory.
• Identify and mentor high potential employees.
• Manage facility maintenance and ensure proper overall facility image.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Must have strong business acumen to manage branch profit/loss performance.
• Must have strong human relations skills and the ability to work with people from all backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with appropriate influence and ability to resolve business issues.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Proven leadership skills including: motivation, mentoring, execution.
• Strong planning and organization skills.
• Strong sales skills and experience.
• Good understanding of product support business.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• College degree or an equivalent 5 years of related industry experience.
• Management or supervision experience.
• 5 years minimum industry experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV