- CA |
- Jobs |
- Automotive Technician Mechanic
Automotive Technician Mechanic
Compensation: Very competitive
* Great professional environment. Paid Training + Paid holidays + Vacation Pay + Health Care + Dental care + Annual bonus.
1. Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
2. ASE Master Technician Certification welcomed.
3. 5-years plus experience preferred.
* Display advanced knowledge of automotive system.
* Knowledge of emissions control system and BAR laws.
* Comfortable in areas of electrical, mechanical, suspension, fuel injection system and hydraulic system.
* Ability to use scanners.
* Knowledge of Mitchell 1 (ShopKey), Alldata and Identifix software a plus.
* Identify abnormal automotive noise, i.e. squeaks, rattle, clunk, etc.
* Advanced knowledge of engine tear down, transmission both automatic and manual tear down.
* Ability to remove and replace water pump, transmission, engine, and various suspension components.
* Must be able to drive manual transmission (clean driving record is a plus).
* Copy of DMV report should be provided before starting the job.
Company has been successfully in business for over 34-years providing world class service on foreign and domestic vehicles. We pride ourselves for having professional well trained technicians providing quality work in a timely manner. Our best advertising is word of mouth referrals and we are widely exposed to Corporate America. By creating a healthy and never ending learning environment, talented technicians can realize their potential and build a stronger career. We strive everyday to improve our customer service experience and bring exceptional value and recognition to the auto repair industry.
Please email or fax your resume to: