Holt of California is seeking a qualified Service Technician to repair and maintain electric, diesel, and gasoline industrial trucks. People with good automotive and truck repair backgrounds do well in this job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reads job order and observes, listens, and diagnoses all types of industrial equipment.
• Installs new ignition systems, changes or recharges batteries, and replaces transmission and other parts.
• Examines protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and makes adjustments.
• Lubricates moving parts and drives repaired truck to verify conformance to specifications.
• Must posse’s basic working knowledge of electric left truck operating systems (i.e., micro-command, EV-1, EV-100 drive and control systems.)
• Fabricates special lifting or towing attachments, hydraulic systems shields, or other devices according to blueprints or schematic drawings.
• Remove and rebuild transmissions and differentials.
• Repair documentation and paperwork completed and turned in on a daily basis.
• Remove and replace engines.
• Perform complete brake repairs and adjustments.
• Diagnose and repair hydraulic systems.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.