Holt of California is seeking a qualified Service Technician to repair and maintain electric, diesel, and gasoline industrial trucks. People with good automotive and truck repair backgrounds do well in this job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads job order and observes, listens, and diagnoses all types of industrial equipment.
- Installs new ignition systems, changes or recharges batteries, and replaces transmission and other parts.
- Examines protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on trucks, and makes adjustments.
- Lubricates moving parts and drives repaired truck to verify conformance to specifications.
- Must posse’s basic working knowledge of electric left truck operating systems (i.e., micro-command, EV-1, EV-100 drive and control systems.)
- Fabricates special lifting or towing attachments, hydraulic systems shields, or other devices according to blueprints or schematic drawings.
- Remove and rebuild transmissions and differentials.
- Repair documentation and paperwork completed and turned in on a daily basis.
- Remove and replace engines.
- Perform complete brake repairs and adjustments.
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic systems.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.