A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA has immediate openings for Assemblers/Machine Operators to work in a cleanroom. The company specializes in the manufacturing of medical diagnostic testing equipment helping medical providers identify and treat diseases early.
This position performs several manufacturing functions in a clean room within the operation manufacturing team. One to two years of manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Manufacturing Work Instructions.
- Maintain cleanroom standards, practices, and housekeeping according to standard operating procedures.
- Set up and operate manufacturing equipment.
- Recognize any minor issues from the equipment and any affiliated documentations and take appropriate corrective action within scope. Notify Supervisors and Leads of issues and discrepancies immediately.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the medical device
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to solve basic math problems
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. Must be able to stand for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
- Ability to work directly with, handle or come into contact with chemicals or reagents.