CLP Knows Skilled Trades
HIRING: Apprentice HVAC/Sheetmetal Worker in
Ready to put your skills to work? When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is currently hiring Apprentice HVAC/Sheetmetal workers for an upcoming project in the Redwood City, California area.
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
Apprentice HVAC/Sheetmetal Worker Job Description
· Assisting with loading and unloading tools and materials at the jobsite
· Using hand tools and benders to construct sheet metal components, cold boxes and HVAC components
· Installing ridged and flex duct, ceiling and wall HVAC vents
· Checking Freon and other HVAC components with gauges and meters
· Commercial and residential projects
· Some basic electrical knowledge is preferred
· Must be able to follow directions of the Journey-level electrician
· Reliable transportation
· Tools of your trade
· Verifiable references
· Three + years’ experience including references in commercial, residential or both
· Duct installation experience
· Ability to work under houses and in attics
· Experience preferred
· Committed to safety at all times
· Reliable attendance