ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process and administer warranty from manufacturers.
• Reviews warranty jobs, write claims and update tracking system.
• Processes claims and settlements.
• Enters SIMS (Service Information Management System) reports into computer.
• Prepares parts return requests and distributes to appropriate location and department
• Reviews all warranty registrations to verify accuracy.
• Compiles warranty analysis reports to monitor warranty dollars spent.
• Prepares monthly warranty reports for Business Units.
• Prepares monthly service operation reports.
• Maintains records of service letters.
• Act as resource for warranty information. Maintain good working relationship withParts, Service, Accounting and Sales.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV