The Core Inventory Analyst must analyze and manage core inventories to ensure all branches are following the company guidelines. The analyst will oversee the core return process for all branches. Further, the Core Inventory Analyst must be able to interpret details from inventory management reports to validate that the cores were eligible for return, the value associated with each core, any grief or core values loss and core eligibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Core return and inspection process. The analyst will need to determine the core credit value for each return and ensure that the branch has performed the core inspection according to company guidelines. Perform detailed analysis of each core before processing a core return. Take action based on established company guidelines for core returns ensuring they meet the suppliers guidelines. Must be able to articulate a detailed explanation of the thought process and criteria used in decision making process of the core return.
• Generate worn core distributions
• Update and maintain system records for the core bank to ensure the inventories are accurate and accounted for. This includes: tracking of the cores, pricing updates, replaced or discontinued items, alternate parts, and updating any data.
• Process the core transmission job. Review processing for any DBS grief or CMIS II packaging grief.
• Review Worn core receivables for CAT, AGCO and MCFA cores. Research all core transactions and communicate to the suppliers, branch personnel and branch management your findings.
• Continuous training, mentoring and coaching the core processors at each location. This will include some travel to each location to audit their processes and procedures to identify areas of improvement. Then build an action plan in collaboration with branch personnel for them to put into action to achieve desired results. Monitor this plan until completion
• Assist in the completion of physical inventories and cycle counting as required. Travel to other Quinn Co. or Quinn Rental Service stores may be required.
• Timely and accurate processing of customer emergency backorders as needed. Follow up on orders that are placed and communicate any issues to the branch personnel or customer that processed the order. Timely and accurate resolution of any processing grief on emergency orders.
Reports: analyze and take appropriate action on the following reports.
• CCR Variances
• TEPS bill back process
• Monthly worn core inventory
• Undistributed core aging
• Worn core receivables
• Worn core management dashboard
• Reman Alternate Cross Reference Maintenance - Analyze and update DBS as necessary (weekly electronic)
• Product Improvement – Analyze and communicate product improvement to Parts Managers as they are received as needed. Track responses and follow up with managers until all PIP have been addressed. Provide weekly updates to supervisor of all unresolved PIP.
• Recordkeeping – Scan the following reports to the server
o Manual Price Change Report
o Inventory Adjustments by SOS
o Inventory Adjustments by Code
o Parts Inventory Utilization
o Replaced and Discontinued Report
o Cycle Count Reports
o No Location Report for QRS
o Backorder Transfer Exception
High School diploma with 3 years inventory control experience or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV