Holt of California is seeking a qualified Agricultural Field Mechanic to repair and overhaul new and used Ag equipment and/or company owned equipment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads job order and observes, listens, and diagnoses all types of Ag machines.
- Drives to customers’ location.
- Performs field service repairs and installation of customers’ equipment.
- Disassembles unit and inspects parts for wear.
- Repairs or replaces parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings.
- Rebuilds parts such as crankshafts and cylinder blocks.
- Repairs ignition systems, lights and instrument panels.
- Repairs and adjusts headlights, and installs and repairs accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors and windshield wipers.
- Using computer diagnostic tooling in repairing tractors.
- Performing tire and track adjustments.
Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five to ten years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Harvester experience is a plus.
Holt of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer.