Coordinates department training activities, provides administration of resources and monitors for quality and effectiveness by personally performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Perform function of DPC administrator.
• Enter rosters into Training Records System.
• Generate roster reports for ETP program and work with third party to deliver training records as requested.
• Manual upkeep of training class waitlist and enroll employees in training as needed.
• Notify employees of scheduled trainings.
• Communicate and distribute materials on recruiting events.
• Create month end reports for analysis.
• Create reports in ODBC to view re-works.
• Provide training records as requested by managers.
• Act as a liaison between the Think Big Students and Board Members for follow up requests.
• Manage department purchases in Procure-It.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrate competency in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Power Point.