Responsible for the coordination and administration of leaves of absences, workers’ compensation, HRIS, employee files, service award program, and unemployment claims.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Leave of Absences:
• Administration of all leave of absences, including record keeping, follow up, and providing written notifications to employees according to established procedures and leave/employment laws
• Assists employees with leave of absence requests and provides guidance within the policy and established legal guidelines
• Coordinates communication between employees, management, and the HR Representative during employee’s leave period to ensures compliance with leave laws
HRIS / HR Administration:
• Responsible for compiling reports and analyzing data as is pertinent to role
• HRIS Administration: processing employee changes, terminations, distribution of employee reviews, and provide direction and education to all employee levels on using the HRIS system
• Maintain employee personnel files and process requests pertaining to employee data including unemployment claims, subpoenas, and employment verifications
• Manage and administer the employee intranet and HR Department page content such as announcements, HR forms, company policies, etc.
Safety / Workers Compensation:
• Process and keep track of Safety Tool Account Reimbursements
• Safety Training – add / remove employees into our safety training management system
• Administer Safety Action Plans for employees with workplace injuries
Service Award Administration:
• Plan and coordinate annual service award ceremonies at all locations. Manage catering and rental vendors.
• Create and provide regular reports to our service award vendor
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School or Associates degree and three to five years related experience. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel. Proficient in Word and Power Point.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV