Gives information to callers, routes calls, takes messages, maintains files, generates reports, and relieves Manager and Coordinators of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Reads and routes incoming mail.
• Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer
• Maintains department records for warranties, deliveries, service training and commissions
• Compiles data and prepares reports
• Composes and types routine correspondence
• Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records
• When directed by the Manager operations, coordinates schedules and makes appointments; arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations; coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings
• When directed by Manager Operations, conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrate a full competency in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Access and Lotus Notes.
Quinn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M /F /V /DV