POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for processing incoming statements.
- Receives all incoming checks, credit cards and wire payments.
- Applies payments to appropriate accounts.
- Handles petty cash.
- Communicate with customers regarding their account.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have 2 years general office experience.
- PC skills required including excel and word.
- 1-2 years experience in accounts receivable is desired.
- Must have 10 key by touch.
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist.
- Standing: Remains in standing position If required to perform various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read paperwork, employment files and records on the computer.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
- Temp/Weather: Works in an office environment.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position will be considered.
Hawthorne Cat® is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Hawthorne Cat® Participates in E-Verify.