Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Capitalizes and expenses fixed assets.
• Collects appropriate data and prepares various sales tax returns.
• Prepare financial statements and reports, analyze costs, interpret and analyze financial records.
• Support financial operations by performing complex accounting services related to preparing, analyzing, maintaining and reviewing various financial statements, records and reports.
• Analyze financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets and/or expenditures as appropriate.
• Be able to work independently.
• Responsible for all company inventory reconciliation’s.
• Responsible for company warranty accounting and reconciliation’s.
• Responsible for reconciliation of daily cash accounting.
• Use our online banking system to send timely and accurate wire payments.
• Responsible for setting the company’s daily cash position and borrowing and/or investing cash in corporate approved alternatives.
• Make timely and accurate payments to our main inventory suppliers.
• Have high computer skills to assist in analyzing data.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.