~~Road Machinery is a Komatsu heavy construction and mining equipment company based in Phoenix, AZ, with branches extending from west Texas through northern California. RML is a great place to work, where career development and growth, company stability, honesty, and integrity are all core values. At Road Machinery, we focus on teamwork, bring a progressive business approach to the market, have a dynamic set of product and service offerings, and believe in the development of our employees to sustain our Company for the future. Please learn about our Company by visiting RML’s website at and we believe you’ll see that Road Machinery is a great place to work!
Road Machinery’s vision is to be the leading equipment distributor supplying difference making products and service to maximize customers’ satisfaction. Road Machinery is an equal opportunity employer where diversity is highly valued.
Detailed Job Description:
• Heavy equipment/mining Sales experience mandatory – must be a proven performer in Equipment Sales
• Must be able to analyze and bid jobs
• Ability to effectively interact with customers
• Valid driver’s license with good driving record
• Solid computer skills required for CRM input, order submission, etc.
• EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Applicants must have prior experience in heavy equipment sales. Experience with Komatsu equipment preferred but not required.
• CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
• ADMINISTRATIVE/COMPUTER SKILLS: This position requires daily proficient use of a company-provided personal computer. Incumbent will be trained in and must be capable of using the Road Machinery eXtend software Knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook for email required.
• Achieves customer satisfaction and market dominance by exceeding budgeted service and parts
• Revenue in assigned territory or assigned customers.
• Applies technical knowledge through attendance at technical training classes.
• Effectively participates as part of the team, assisting where appropriate and requesting assistance when needed.
• Achieves customer focus by delivering high quality, cost effective service.
• Adheres to company policies, procedures and practices.
• Working knowledge of company's parts, components, equipment and services offered.
• Proficient computer technology skills, including the ability to utilize Company authorized software.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all co-workers, customers and the general public.
• Adequate math skills to prepare parts and service quotes for customer information
Physical / Mental Abilities:
• Professional appearance and demeanor consistent with position and responsibilities.
• Self-motivated and detail oriented; work with minimum supervision.
• Stand/walk 1-4 hours a day, and/or sit 5-6 hours a day.
• Occasionally/frequently lift 50 lbs.
• Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
• Must be able to occasionally bend, squat and climb; including ability to ascend and descend ladders.
• Must use feet for repetitive movement when operating equipment controls.
Base plus commission, plus monthly car allowance and business expense reimbursement. Full Company benefits package including medical, life, dental, vision, sick time, vacation, and 401(K) plan with very lucrative Company matching component.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.